Friday, September 26, 2008

For the love of movies

I absolutely love movies - some of my favorite ones fall under the comedy and romantic category. While watching YouTube videos of my favorite movie moments, I got the idea to combine my love for great movie quotes and the video together.

Here I will post the quote and the video clip online for you to enjoy, let's face it, in your free time when you need something to get you away from the real world for a few minutes.

Hopefully some will be your favorite moments - and maybe it'll make a few new fans as well. Keep in mind, yes I am a hopeless (or hopeful) romantic, so the first few may be my fav romantic moments because those stick out the most for me.

Feel free to send you your favorite moments and /or quotes and I'll add them, along with credit to you.

Thanks,
Melissa

No comments: